Energise and re-focus your students. Friday Fives are five minute activities for you to use in home group/pastoral care sessions each week.
This will provide you with:
- five minute activities for your classroom
- whole class and individual activities
- activities to get your students thinking and moving
10 Friday Fives
- Superman Capes: Encourage students to learn from one another and share coping strategies.
- Managing Stress: Get your students moving and teach them to manage their own stress levels.
- Brain Teaser: Get your students thinking outside the box.
- Work Those Neurons: Promote mindfulness by engaging students with a riddle.
- Short Term Goals: Help your students identify and set personal goals in this fun activity.
- Every Individual is Unique: Use this activity to highlight and promote diversity in your classroom.
- Desert Island: Encourage collaboration and promote problem solving skills.
- Two Truths and a Lie: A fun and creative way for students to share information about themselves.
- Five Things in Common: Promote creativity and concentration with this fun group work activity.
- Just One Word: Get your students thinking, focused and ready to learn.